quarta-feira, 28 de abril de 2010

The kind of stuff that brings tears to your eyes

Para quem não lê inglês, mais tarde traduzo.

I just received an email from Clarissa's former 1st grade teacher in Virginia. She compiled messages to Clarissa from some of her former classmates. That's the kind of stuff that brings tears to your eyes.

"Dear Clarissa,

1C misses you very much! We have some things to tell you:

I hope you are having fun in Brazil and I hope you have a great time (Caroline)

I hope you're having a good time in Brazil and do you still have your fish? (Natalie)

On Earth Day we went outside with our 5th grade buddies and we found a lot of trash and helped the earth. You are still inside my heart and I really miss you and I really would like you to try to book a flight back with your family and come back to this school to visit. I'd like you to stay here forever. I'm sure that everyone would like to see you again. (Kinsley)

I miss you so much! We are on the 4th book of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle. (Mitchell)

I hope you are having a great time at your new school. (McKenzie)

When we were picking up trash we found a canoe but we didn't throw it out, it would be way too big. (Christopher)

We miss you so much and hope you move back. (Kate)

Clarissa, we miss you a lot. We hope you're having fun with your family and we got a new boy named Taylor in our class. I hope you're having a good time in Brazil and we all loved having you here with us and we were sad you left, but we still remember you in our heart. I love you as a friend. We are very happy that you are having a good time in your new home. I miss you a lot. I really enjoyed having a good time with you but I still see you in my heart. (Brennan)

I hope you like your new home. (Emily)

Is the weather cold or hot in Brazil? I guess it's hot because it's close to the equator. (Taylor)

I really hope you are having a good time in Brazil. (Eli)

Do you have Earth Day in Brazil? (Daniel B)

I hope you're still enjoying your time in Brazil! (Daniel F)"
 
Funny thing is last night Clarissa asked to take a look at the scrapbook that was put together and given to her the day before we left. She went carefully over each page and, this morning, asked to take it to school to show it to her friends there. As far as I am concerned, that's a scary coincidence.
 
I am going to print out her teacher's email and leave it on Clarissa's bed. We are in for an emotional afternoon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário